He has done stage among others with Sergi Arola in La Broche (Madrid), Los hermanos Roca in El Cerrer de Can Roca (Girona) and Joan Bosch Can Bosch (Cambirls).
He has also attended pastries and artisan bakery courses with Xavier Barriga Turris (BCN) and several courses in the Classroom Chocovic (Vic).
Chef-Director of Relais & Châteaux Molino de Alcuneza since 2006
Marinades, game, mushrooms and honey among many other ingredients are part of a varied selection of surprising dishes. With a strong base in traditional local cuisine, despite self defined as a classic chef, his cuisine is fresh and daring. The use of raw fish, smoked flavors, acids and vegetable make his kitchen light and tasty.
His passion for the bakery and tradition that binds this old flour mill with cereal, have resulted up to seven types of artisan breads homemade that are served daily in our restaurant. All are made with craftsman knowledge using the latest techniques and ecological flours the area, which certainly are one of the best artisan bread in the country.
Special mention deserves the breakfast served in our hotel. It has been selected several times as one of the best hotel breakfasts by critics. Butter croissant, pastries, financiers, biscuits, yogurt, curd with fresh sheep’s milk, etc., all it has done by our staff daily. organic cheeses, sausages, area, orange juice, fruit smoothies, honey, jams, oil toast, eggs …. there is no better way to start the day at the molino de alcunzeza
We believe that local product and local producers contribute to the ecological, social and sustainable development of our region. Is for that reason we support them and we incorporate them as our providers.
Here is a small list of producers that make our kitchen is big, rich, tasty, honest:
- Honey from La Alcarria / Mieleros de Valderromero/ They are in Siguenza and are members of the Designation of Origin Alcarria honey. / We use for many dishes and desserts.
- Artisanal craf sausage factory / Fábrica de Embutidos El Doncel/ Sausages are Siguenza produce sausage, chorizo and morcilla high quality. We serve our breakfast.
- Hunting meat/ Precaza SA/ They are 10 km from Siguenza. Beef work and big game hunting in the area. Apart from cutting also work prepared from hunting, hunting sausages … products. In our letter we roe deer, hunting sausages, small game …
- Flours organic farming/ Despelta/ They are in a valley parallel to ours, 8 km. With these flours mainly we do all our artisan breads and pastries.
- Asparragus/ Valley Henares/ 30 km from the hotel. green asparagus in season
- Caracoles/ Caracoles Henares / a 18km del hotel. en temporada.
- Local Truffle/ Local Trufficulteurs.
- Local mushrooms/ Pickup own mushrooms.
Those photos are some of my recent dishes.