Our work philosophy
He has performed the stage among others with Sergi Arola in La Broche (Madrid), The Roca brothers en Can Bosch Can Bosch. He has also attended baking and baking courses with Xavier Barriga from Turris (Bcn) and various courses in Aula Chocovic (Vic).
Chef-Director of the Relais & Châteaux Molino de Alcuneza since 2006
Marinades, game, mushrooms and honey are part of a wide selection of amazing dishes.
With a base in traditional cuisine and although defined as a classic chef, his cuisine is fresh and daring. The use of raw fish, smoked flavors, acids and vegetable make your cuisine light and tasty.
His passion for the bakery and tradition that binds this old flour mill with cereal, have resulted are served daily in our restaurant up to seven types of homemade breads, made with the latest techniques and ecological flours area.
Special mention deserves the breakfast served in our hotel. It has been selected several times as one of the best hotel breakfasts by critics.
Butter croissant, pastries, financiers, biscuits, yogurt, curd with fresh sheep’s milk, etc., all it has done by our staff daily. Organic cheeses,, orange juice, fruit smoothies, honey, jams, oil toast, eggs ….
We believe in local product and we support local producers as a social, ecological and sustainable engine. Here is a short list of producers that make our cuisine excellent, rich, tasty and honest:
- Miel de la Alcarria / Mieleros de Valderromero/ They are in Sigüenza and are members of the Denomination of Honey of the Alcarria. We used it for many dishes and desserts.
- Embutidos artesanos/ They are in Sigüenza produce salchichón, chorizo and morcilla of great quality. We serve it at our breakfast.
- Caza/ Precaza SA/ It is 10 km from Sigüenza. There is a large and small game of game in the area. In addition to the exploited part, we also produce processed game products, game sausages … In our menu we have roe deer, game sausages…
- Harinas de cultivo ecológico/ Despelta/are in a valley parallel to ours, to 8 km. With these flours we mainly make all our homemade breads and cakes.
- Asparagus/ del valle del Henares/ 30 km from the hotel. Green asparagus in season.
- Caracoles/ Caracoles Henares / 18km from the hotel. in season.
- Trufa local / Truficultores locales.
- Setas locales / Own collection..
We work gastronomic menus that are served in the restaurant at full table. Our menus change 3 times a year. If you wish you can check our gastronomic offer here.
These are some of my last dishes.